Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blissemas and a Hot Holiday Bit of Flash Fiction with Wendi Zwaduk!


First, I want to thank Victoria Blisse for the opportunity to take part in Blissemas. Talk about being in the company of some fantastic authors! This is a fabulous group. Now it's my turn to celebrate Blissemas and when I sat down to plan out what I'd write about, well, it was a tad daunting. Don't write about what someone else did, don't reuse your own ideas, make it exciting, make it interesting. Was I feeling a little overwhelmed?

A little.


But the more I thought about it, the more I kept looking at the girly pic Miss Victoria sent out for promo. Can I just say she's a snazzy looking chick? Good, because I will. The more I looked at her, I thought, you know, she needs a bit of Flash Fiction. And it better be spicy because she just strikes me as a spicy girl.

Here goes....

Crissy fluffed the fur on the edge of her hat and finger-combed her hair. The glitter on her cheeks and eyebrows sparkled in the fire light. The corset fit just right and accentuated the girls to a tee. She rolled her hips and popped a pose. If the naughty look didn't work for him, tough. She loved the way the crushed velvet and faux fur made her feel sexy.

Merry Christmas to me.

"Crissy?"

Her heart fluttered and cream slickened her thong. Her Christmas wish had come true. She didn't have to turn around or peek into the mirror to know who stood behind her.

"Klaus." She leaned back into his taut chest. The spicy scent of his cologne wrapped around her. Her pussy clenched. Being good all year sucked, but having him for the reward was totally worth it.

"I've missed you," he purred. His breath tickled her neck and sizzled all along her nerve endings. "You've been a very good girl this year." Klaus yanked the collar of her robe aside, exposing more of her skin. He licked a path of fire starting at her earlobe, down the back of her neck, ending in a rough kiss on her shoulder. "I don't want a good girl."

Perfect. Crissy turned around in his arms and shrugged out of the robe. The silky fabric pooled at her booted feet. "I don't want to be a good girl."

A thick lock of his dark hair swept across his brow as he stepped forward. "Oh baby, better than I could've imagined." He thrust his fingers into her hair and captured her mouth in a feral kiss. With one hand still in her hair, he smoothed his fingers down her bare arm, down to her ass.

Crissy sighed and ground against him. She gripped his coat, yanking the zipper down. Klaus stilled her hands. “No, love. Let me. This is your Christmas wish.”

Arms still around him, Crissy allowed Klaus to walk her backwards towards the bed. The backs of her knees bumped the mattress. Blood thumped in her veins. This wasn’t exactly what she had expected, but hell, he was there. Who was she to complain?

Klaus dropped to his knees and nuzzled her belly. “You smell like sugar cookies.” He worked the buckle on her belt and dropped the accessory to the floor. Her breathing hitched as he bit the bottom button off her corset. Part of her wanted him to just hurry up. Part of her wanted him to go as slow as he could. She shivered as he popped another button on her corset.

Klaus glanced up and smiled. “Antsy?”

She nodded, unable to form actual words.

“Then I’m making your wish come true.” He flicked open the last button and opened the plush fabric. The rush of cool air kissed her nipples. She squeezed her thighs together to stave off her rising need for him.

Klaus nuzzled her inner thigh, then tugged her down onto the mattress. She plopped down with a squeak. “Oh!”

A grin spread on his lips. “The blush on your cheeks matches the color of your boots.” Klaus pushed between her thighs and cupped her breast. He pressed his face into the vee of her cleavage and hummed. She threaded her fingers into his thick hair, holding him to her. Leaving a trail of nips and hard kisses in his wake, he moved down to the hem of her thong. Klaus hooked his fingers in the elastic and yanked. Hard. The delicate fabric tore under his touch. Instead of moving the fabric, he left the remnants of the thong in place.

“Klaus.” His name came out so breathy, she hardly recognized her own voice. “Please.” Damn. She sounded needy. Trust Klaus to know how to break her resistance.

He chuckled and pulled away from her. “Lay down.”

Crissy did as told and grasped her hat. Might as well move it before it got crushed or worse. Klaus swooped in over her, placing his hand on hers. “No. I like it right where it is.”

Instead of moving off of her, he wriggled his hips. His cock slid over the slickness between her legs. The thrum of his pulse beat against her clit. Her legs quivered as the orgasm built low in her belly. Damn. They hadn’t even had sex yet. Klaus smoothed a hand between their bodies and dragged the destroyed thong across her nether lips. She closed her eyes and raked her nails down his back. She’d never last.

“Yes, babe.” Klaus arched up and thrust into her in one slick motion. “You’ll last and love it.”

Once, twice, three times, he slammed into her body. Crissy whimpered. “Too much.”

Klaus withdrew and slid his palms up and down her inner thighs, slowly bringing her to the edge of the bed. “What do you want, Crissy? Tell me.”

“You. In. Me.” Crissy wrapped her legs around his torso. “Need you.”

The grin returned to his lips. “That’s my girl.” He entered her once again, but this time he lingered. Klaus stroked her boot-clad leg and moved within her pussy just enough to build friction. She needed him. Needed him right now. Crissy bucked her hips, encouraging him to go faster.

Grasping her upper thighs, Klaus increased his movements. His balls slapped against her asshole, adding pinpricks of delight to the already heated moment. Crissy fisted the bed sheets and gritted her teeth. So close. So, so close. She opened her eyes, not wanting to miss the look in his eyes when she came. “I love you. I love you. I love you.”

“Fuck, yes.” Klaus collapsed down on top of her and rammed her hard against the bed. His ragged breaths tickled her skin. “Mine,” he murmured. “All mine.”

Boneless, Crissy snuggled beneath him. She stroked his head and smoothed a lock of his hair between her fingers. The afterglow of the orgasm dimmed. Her true wish wasn’t just to have him for one night, but she’d been naughty through the year. She forced herself to remain calm. “How long until you have to leave?”

Klaus withdrew and stood. “How long do you want me to stay?” He helped her to her feet and turned back the blankets on the bed. “Climb in.”

“No.” Crissy folded her arms. “Every year you go away and I’m alone.” All the emotions she’d tamped down for the year came out in a flood. “I want you here always.”

“What was your wish, love?” Klaus sat down on the edge of the bed and tugged her into his arms. “Tell me.”

“To have you every day, not just Christmas day.” She refused to look him in the eye. Refused to let her heart and her hopes rise.

“Crissy. Look at me.” He rested his forehead against her temple and rubbed his nose on her cheek. “Always my stubborn girl.” He sighed. “Then it’s good I have a lifetime to love you and break you of your habits.”

Lifetime? Break... He’d be there forever. Crissy threw her arms around his neck. “I got my wish?”

“I couldn’t stay away from my wife any longer. I passed the torch to the next Santa Claus.” Klaus kissed her, laving his tongue over her bottom lip. “The Kringles, together at last?”

She squeezed him tight. “Together forever.”


I hope you enjoyed the bit of flash fiction Christmas-style. I had a great time writing it. I'd like to thank Victoria and the others taking part in Blissemas. This has truly been a blast. And if you want to enter to win the Kindle, all you have to do is leave a comment. Remember, the more you comment, the better your chances.

Happy Christms everyone!

17 comments:

Natasha Blackthorne said...

Wonderful flash fiction! I loved it. :)

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

Thanks Natasha!!! Glad you made it here. :-)

Shadow said...

That was some hot flash fiction! Whew! What a hot story! Thanks for sharing! Happy holidays to you!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

booklover0226 said...

I really enjoyed this; it was a great read.


Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Na said...

Hi Wendi,
Thanks for the flash fiction which is sort of new to me but I really like it. Happy Holidays!

Cambonified(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Fanning self. I won't be able to look at the department store Santa quite the same way after that one. lol

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

Jessica Klang said...

yep definitely hot flash fiction! and loved the picture that complement it! =D
jessica_klang(at)hotmail(dot)com

The Scarf Princess said...

Such a sexy story! It will make me view Christmas in a whole new way.

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

thank you for the wonderful story, i love a good Christmas story and it's even better when a wish comes true is such a Hot way. :)
Also want to thank you for the chance at such a great giveaway and i hope that you and your family have a very Happy Holiday Season.
Tammy Ramey
trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

books4me said...

What a wonderful, HAWT short story! Throughly enjoyed it! Thank you!

books4me67 at ymail dot com

Shadow said...

Awesome post! Great, fantastic giveaway! Thank you!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

J.C. Martin said...

This was both hot and sweet! And cute names! Thank you for sharing!

Nichelle Gregory said...

Loved it! Naughty, nice and uber sexy!

Happy Holidays, Wendi!

:)

Debbie said...

What a wonderful story, I like that you can look at a picture and then create a story so quick. I don't think I could do that. I loved the picture too.

Christy said...

Wow that is a great story! I love it!! Awe! She got her wish. The sex was hot too! christina_92 at yahoo.com

Shadow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy said...

Thought I already posted on this blog but don't see it. Trying again. Really hot stuff.